My Brest Friend Twins Plus Deluxe Nursing Pillow, Green, 0-12 Months


twin baby carrier


Buy It Now


The My Brest Friend Twins Plus Pillow is designed to support new mothers of breastfeeding multiples. Babies can be fed at the same time or individually in the football, cross cradle and many other holds. The My Brest Friend Twins Plus wraps securely around your body to ensure proper latch and positioning and adjusts to fit most sizes.


  • Adjustable fit for most sizes
  • Easy to wash, zip off cover
  • Secure wrap around design
  • Adjustable back support
  • Baby soft, plush cover



twin baby carrier


And there is some review for My Brest Friend Twins Plus Deluxe Nursing Pillow, Green, 0-12 Months i hope you like this can buy it now,but if you feel that this My Brest Friend Twins Plus Deluxe Nursing Pillow, Green, 0-12 Months are not good enough for you ,you can find another best product for twin baby carrier In this blog.


EmoticonEmoticon